WELCOME HOME…. WE ARE TOGETHER AGAIN!
(This page will be updated frequently, so be sure to check back here if you have any questions about our plan to re-open.)
We’re coming back to campus on Sunday, June 7! Join us as we celebrate gathering Together Again!
Church will look a little different as we resume meeting at our campus, we are making the worship experience as safe and sanitized for your family as possible. Beginning June 7, we will reopen with two Sunday Services at 9:45am & 11:45am. We will continue to livestream both Sunday Services at 9:45am and 11:45am.
The following are guidelines and specifics for PHASE 1 of our services from June 7 until PHASE 2 begins in July.
FOR PARENTS WITH KIDS:
- Our LC Kids Ministry for Kinder-5th Grade will be open in Phase 1. To help with social distancing, kids can be Checked-In upon arrival, and Kids Ministry will be available to receive kids 5 minutes before service starts. If you feel more comfortable, your children are more than welcomed to sit with you during service and are encouraged to bring a device with headphones for kids listening purposes. Our Kids Service online will continue each Sunday at 9:45am & 11:45am, and is available to enjoy anytime on all of our online platforms.
- The Nursery will be open but not staffed by our Dream Team volunteers. Parents with babies are welcome to utilize the Nursery if children get a little restless.
- All entrance doors will be propped open. All Kid’s classrooms not being used will be closed and locked.
WHILE ON CAMPUS WE ASK YOU TO:
- Practice social distancing.
- Greeters will give a friendly smile or wave rather than a handshake to help keep our services contactless.
- If you want to wear a mask, feel free. This is a judgement free zone. Masks are not required.
- Don’t gather in the lobby or parking lot for extended periods of time.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations available around our campus.
WHAT IS UNAVAILABLE DURING PHASE 1:
- A Dream Team staffed nursery. Nursery and cry room will be opened, but not staffed by a volunteer.
- In-person Student Ministry (Meeting on Zoom!)
- Coffee or snacks from our Cafe Area (You may bring your own.)
- Water fountains (You may bring your own water bottles.)
A FEW SPECIFICS TO KNOW:
- Both the 9:45am and 11:45am services will be identical.
- We also ask families to sit together.
- We will simulcast both services into the nursery & cafe areas for families with young children so everyone can participate in the service without worrying about any disruptions. (This will also help to keep the crowd spread out.)
- We encourage all attendees over the age of 65, not feeling well, or those who have a compromised immune system to worship with us online.
If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
- Fever Over 100
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
- Doors will be propped open if possible and our greeters will not make contact with you and they won’t hand you anything.
- We will not pass the offering buckets. Buckets will be located at the back of the sanctuary where you can give. (You can always give online.)
- We will not require anyone to wear a mask while on campus, but we will have them on hand at Guest Services if needed.
OUR CLEANING PROCEDURES:
- Our Cleaning Team has taken extra steps to clean our campus
- Carpets vacuumed
- Floors mopped
- Door handles sanitized
- Kids wing deep-cleaned
- Bathrooms sanitized
- All surfaces that have been used will be cleaned before/after both services
SUMMER ACTIVITIES UPDATE:
After prayerful consideration and in an effort to keep our church family safe and healthy during the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have decided in lieu of Kids and Youth summer camps that we will be putting together several in-house events for our kids and teenagers to enjoy. In addition, we will not have VBS this July, but are planning a Back To School event to reach and serve our community.
Our next session of Lifegroups will begin in July. Some Lifegroups will meet in person, and others will continue using Zoom. More details of dates & times coming soon!